We are a fast paced, team-oriented law firm seeking a full time and/or part time Office Runner. Please submit a cover letter and resume with work history and salary requirements. Your resume should be in PDF form.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
This position is responsible for assisting with routine office and clerical duties including filing, special typing projects, scanning, copy jobs, relocating boxes, answering phones, assisting clients and visitors. You will be responsible for keeping the reception areas, break rooms, and copier room clean and stocked with the necessary supplies. The Office Runner will also pick up and drop off the mail at the post office and handle runs to the courthouse and other deliveries.
The candidate should be highly organized with basic Microsoft Office 365 proficiency and the ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and prioritize their responsibilities. The candidate should have a “can do” attitude, good work ethic, and enjoy working in a team environment. A vehicle is required along with a valid driver’s license and insurance coverage. Your mileage is reimbursable.
- Professional communication skills: verbal, written, business correspondence, electronic
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Customer service/sales experience preferred
- High school diploma
- Positive work attitude and the desire to grow within the business environment
- Contingent upon favorable professional references and criminal background investigation
HOURS – 20/40 hours per week, Mon-Fri
COMPENSATION – Commensurate with experience. Health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time