THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. Please see our other open positions to learn more.
Law firm seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join our team. Please submit a cover letter and resume with work history and salary requirements. Your resume should be in PDF form.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE BOOKKEEPER
- Client Billing
- Receive and Process Client Payments
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable – Generate monthly invoices; enter deposits; prepare deposits for the bank
- Professional Communication – Communicate with clients and vendors regarding billing and invoicing issues when necessary; Compose professionally written letters, emails and fax cover sheets for communications with clients, vendors, or any other entities when necessary related to bookkeeping issues; Interact and communicate with the accountant when necessary
- Open Client Files in Billing Software
- Assist the Business Office in day to day operations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in all components of bookkeeping: A/R, A/P
- Professional communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency using QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel and billing software
- High School Diploma-Associate Degree or vocational training is preferred
- Cooperative attitude and the desire to work in a competitive business environment with a high energy team
- Contingent upon favorable professional references and criminal background investigation
HOURS – 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri
COMPENSATION – Commensurate with experience. Health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time