Law firm seeking friendly, outgoing, efficient, and experienced receptionist. Please submit a cover letter and resume with work history and salary requirements. Your resume should be in PDF form.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
- Communicate professionally and effectively with team and clients
- Demonstrate empathy with clients
- Maintain a tidy front office, reception, and conference rooms
- Answer and route phone calls
- Professional communication skills: verbal, written, business correspondence, electronic
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Customer service/sales experience preferred
- High school diploma
- Positive work attitude and the desire to grow within the business environment
- Contingent upon favorable professional references and criminal background investigation
HOURS – 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri
COMPENSATION – Commensurate with experience. Health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time