Berry Law Firm is seeking a Marketing Manager/ Digital Marketing Lead to join its Lincoln Office. Under the direction of the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the daily execution and management of the firm’s digital marketing strategy and management of the day-to-day tasks/metrics of other members of the Marketing Team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Development of long-term SEO strategies, to include plans for implementation and management of task execution.
- Management of multiple web properties to ensure up-to-date information, constant uptime, and error-free user experience.
- Management of PPC campaigns including bid optimization, keyword research, and competitive analysis.
- Creation, testing, and optimization of Display Ads through display networks, retargeting networks, and social media ads.
- Leading third party vendors to ensure they fulfill their requirements.
- Design and testing of landing pages.
- Generation of performance reports to show effects of projects over time by vertical and method.
- Management of multiple Google My Business listings to ensure best practices are followed and the firm is appearing in the local map pack for relevant keywords.
- Utilization of Google Analytics and Search console to determine effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns.
- Perpetual professional development to ensure familiarity with changes trends in the digital marketing field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Extensive SEO experience
- Experience with PPC, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field preferred
- Leadership/management experience preferred
- Experience with Display Ad Networks and legal marketing a plus
- Strong understanding of social media, including planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring company’s social media strategy to increase brand awareness.
- Review of skills/background by HR
- Interview by CMO
- Skills Test/Homework
- Final HR checks
- Offer extended by HR
Job Type: Full-time