Nebraska’s Silent Epidemic: The Link Between High-Traffic Intersections and TBIs
Car crashes are a significant cause of TBIs, especially in young adults. Notably, intersections with high accident rates demand utmost attention
Accidents are unpredictable, but their aftermath can be gravely transformative. In the heartland of Omaha and Lincoln, intersections like 72nd & Dodge or 27th & O Street are not just busy; they’re dangerous. The true menace, however, is the underreported instances of TBIs post-accidents.
Understanding Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Car crashes are a major cause of TBIs in young adults.
- TBIs are the “invisible injury”, often undetected in initial scans.
- Symptoms may delay but can severely disrupt daily life.
Berry Law’s Team Provides You With Multiple Attorney Perspectives
Stay Safe with These Tips:
- Buckle up: Seat belts save lives.
- Avoid intoxicants: Stay sober behind the wheel.
- Stay alert in high-accident zones: Defensive driving saves lives.
If You Suspect a TBI:
- Seek immediate medical care.
- Document all medical visits and findings.
- Don’t sign settlements without legal consultation.
Need Help with TBI questions
Reach out to Berry Law. Experienced in TBI cases, we help victims get justice and rightful compensation.
Spotlight on Omaha’s Busy Intersections
Intersections in Omaha aren’t just about traffic. They are about lives, stories, and the hidden dangers that lurk in everyday commutes.
90th and Dodge (Westroads Area)
- Peak traffic in 2016-2018.
- Daily count of ~107,000 vehicles.
120th and L Streets (Millard Area)
- Climbed ranks since 2016.
- 84,750 daily vehicles in 2018.
132nd and L/Industrial Road (Millard/Industrial Park)
- Surged from 7th in 2016 to 3rd spot.
- Daily flow of 84,250 vehicles in 2018.
72nd and Dodge (Crossroads Area)
- Nearly 76,000 daily vehicles in 2018.
72nd and Pacific (Loveland Area)
- Noteworthy drop since 2016.
- Projected traffic reduction ahead.
Berry Law of Nebraska: Your Advocate after Traumatic Brain Injuries
Navigating the streets of Omaha requires more than just knowledge of traffic rules. It’s about understanding the hidden risks, being proactive, and ensuring that safety always comes first. Remember, at Berry Law, we’re here to advocate for you, especially when life throws unforeseen challenges your way.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current traffic conditions or developments in Omaha. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, or completeness of any information presented. Always consult with local authorities or traffic advisory sources before making any travel or driving decisions based on the content.