Veterans Disability Lawyer
Samantha Robb believes that a country’s most important asset is its people; particularly its military men and women. As a Veteran’s Disability Rights Attorney, Samantha joined the Berry Law team because she knew that she could have a real impact on her clients’ lives.
Samantha graduated magna cum laude from the University of Nebraska with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science before earning a Juris Doctorate from Creighton University School of Law. While at Creighton, Samantha was a member of the Moot Court Board, Women’s Law Student Association, and an active participant in the Abrahams Legal Clinic. A reputable member of the community, Samantha mentored at-risk children to pursue higher education as a part of the Goodrich Scholarship Program. She also served on the board of the Women’s Resource Center to help promote gender equality and wellbeing.
Her background includes experience in all phases of litigation from drafting complex pleadings to trial and appeals. Samantha’s clients know that she handles each case in the way that she lives her life: with integrity, professionalism, and the highest standard of ethics. This makes her the clear choice to handle their most important legal matters.
“My clients are the reason I do what I do. It’s important to me to get to know each client on a personal level, which in turn helps me to continue my relentless fight for them.”
When Samantha is not practicing law, she is spending time with friends and family. She is also an avid reader and enjoys challenging projects and being out in nature.
"I have been a client with Berry Law for about a year. I think they are the absolute best.They strive to be the best and they are."
"They were fast considering we are dealing with the VA. I couldn't be more pleased with their service."
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- University of Nebraska at Omaha – Bachelor of Science, Political Science, magna cum laude, May 2016
- Creighton University School of Law – Juris Doctorate, May 2020
Activities, Achievements, and Awards
- Currently – Lay Chair of Luther Memorial Lutheran Church
- While at Creighton – Moot Court Board Member, Women’s Law Student Association Member, and an active participant in the Abrahams Legal Clinic
- While at UNO – Partnership 4 Kids (P4K) Mentor, Goodrich Scholarship Ambassador, Women’s Resource Center Board Member