Were you arrested as a civilian and are now being charged under military laws? Are you active duty military personnel who has been court-martialed? Under the U.S. Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), there are certain types of offenses that could impact your military career, jeopardize your future, and threaten your freedom.
We Defend the Service Men & Women Who Sacrificed Their Freedoms for Our Nation
Without the right legal counselor at your side, your future, your freedom, and your reputation could be in jeopardy. If you have been arrested, charged, or punished under military law, you should consult our Lincoln military crimes lawyers immediately. Berry Law is here to make sure your rights are protected.
A military crime conviction can have many adverse effects, such as:
- An arrest could jeopardize your ability to secure promotions, security clearances, or awards
- A conviction could trigger a discharge from the National Guard
- A court-martial could take away your right to possess a firearm, meaning you would be ineligible to continue serving in the Armed Forces
- Any type of arrest, conviction, violation, or court-martial could completely terminate your military career
At Berry Law, we proudly provide hard-hitting legal advocacy for the brave service men and women who have sacrificed many of their precious freedoms during their unrelenting fight for the freedoms and rights of Americans. Our Lincoln military crimes lawyers believe that our clients simply cannot afford a criminal conviction. In cases involving military personnel and veterans, we have a complete understanding of both military laws and civilian laws that may have an impact on your case.
Choose Berry Law to Safeguard Your Interests
At Berry Law, we are proud to have more than 100 years of collective legal experience to our firm’s reputable name. Our extensive legal education, our trial experience, and our unique military background combine to give us a competitive edge when defending the rights of veterans and military personnel in the Lincoln and Omaha communities.
Former clients have retained our civilian lawyers for the following reasons:
- Attorney Berry Sr. served with the military and is a graduate of the Judge Advocate General’s (JAG) Course in Charlottesville
- Attorney Berry is a graduate of the Army Ranger School and served in Bosnia and Iraq
- We have an understanding of the unique needs of military clients and their families
- We are proud members of the National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates
We have a place of sympathy and compassion for the military personnel and veterans who have been placed under the scrutiny of the law. Rather than punishing the individuals who have so bravely defended our nation’s liberty, we stand at their side and pro-actively demand justice.
Contact Our Lincoln Military Criminal Defense Firm Today
Berry Law proudly provides aggressive and effective legal counsel to clients throughout Lincoln, Omaha, and other surrounding areas of Nebraska. We have experience in all state and federal courts, including military courts. Choose to be defended by a Lincoln military crimes attorney that goes into the courtroom armed to fight and ready to win.