We help veterans get the disability benefits they earned. We are seeking dedicated administrative professionals to join our team and help our nation’s heroes. Please submit a cover letter and resume with work history and salary requirements. Your resume should be in PDF form.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
This position supports attorneys who fight for veterans. Primary duties include communicate with veterans, organize information to include military service records, medical records, correspondence from the Veterans Administration, operate electronic document management, manage incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Professional communication skills: verbal, written, business correspondence, electronic
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Customer service/sales experience preferred
- High school diploma
- Positive work attitude and the desire to grow within the business environment
- Contingent upon favorable professional references and criminal background investigation
- Military experience preferred but not required
HOURS – 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri
COMPENSATION – Commensurate with experience. Health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time