Law firm seeking friendly, outgoing, efficient, and experienced receptionist. Please submit a cover letter and resume with work history and salary requirements. Your resume should be in PDF form.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
Communicate professionally and effectively with team and clients. Demonstrate empathy with clients. Maintain a tidy front office, reception, and conference rooms
Answer and route phone calls.
- Professional communication skills: verbal, written, business correspondence, electronic
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Customer service/sales experience preferred
- High school diploma
- Positive work attitude and the desire to grow within the business environment
- Contingent upon favorable professional references and criminal background investigation
HOURS – 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri
COMPENSATION – Commensurate with experience. Health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time