We Represent Clients in Omaha, Lincoln & All of Nebraska
Federal prosecutors in drug crime cases have the support of federal agencies and investigators to build their cases. An Omaha or Lincoln drug crime lawyer from our firm has the ability to battle federal prosecutors and the nearly limitless resources of the government.
Berry Law has the experience and the manpower necessary to try complex federal drug cases in Lincoln or Omaha. To make an appointment with our Nebraska federal drug charge attorneys, please call (402) 466-8444 or contact us online. We offer the relentless defense for federal drug crime charges.
Will Your Case Go to Federal Court?
Drug crime cases may be tried in federal court for reasons such as:
- The amount or type of drug involved
- Violation of interstate commerce laws
- Violation of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO)
- Money laundering or tax evasion
- Suspicion that a continuing criminal enterprise is involved
- Harming another person, with or without a weapon
At Berry Law, we have the federal criminal defense experience to aggressively fight for your rights. Call our Nebraska drug crime defense firm at (402) 466-8444 to schedule an appointment with our Lincoln & Omaha drug trafficking defense attorneys today.
Click here to download our Drug Stop Handbook.